Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Niagara Falls, NY US
Our client is looking for qualified applicants to fill the role of Production Technician for the hydrogen and air separation processes at their Niagara Falls, NY facility. The Production Technician must demonstrate initiative in handling issues, be self-motivated, dependable, and work within a team environment.
The responsibilities and duties of a Production Technician include but are not limited to:
- Starting and shutting down equipment and processes
- Monitoring and adjusting equipment and plant process operating parameters
- Correctly performing valve line-ups
- Preparing equipment for maintenance work including lock-out-tag-out
- Correctly and safely permitting maintenance work
- Always use professional judgment for operating the facility safely, reliably, and efficiently
- Conduct procedure development and training of new employees
- Effectively communicating with customers and suppliers when required
Monday - Friday, days (with some rotating on call responsibilities)
Base, plus $1.35 shift differential, plus overtime, relocation, and strong benefits.