Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Easton and Bethlehem, PA US
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance (PM) on a wide variety of production equipment, including processing and packaging machinery - Using planning and scheduling skills, you will ensure that PM tasks align seamlessly with production availability
- Respond to unexpected downtime, material deviations, quality issues, or safety concerns
- Demand maintenance (DM) as needed: In response to unexpected downtime, material deviations, quality issues, or safety concerns, you will also step in to
- Using our state-of-the-art CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), you will meticulously track time and parts used for each maintenance task, your expertise will be crucial in requesting the purchase of replacement parts and recommending appropriate stock levels of spare parts.
- Be actively involved in the development and installation of capital projects, including the introduction of new equipment and the redesign of existing machinery, your input during the design phase of machine modifications will be highly valued, and you will be responsible for implementing approved modifications.
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams and provide ongoing training to machine operators, your expertise in effective equipment use, basic preventative maintenance, cleaning, and setup will empower the teams to excel
- Effectively relay performance issues to the relevant groups, be it equipment, processes, or materials, across shifts through verbal or written electronic communication, your ability to convey information clearly and efficiently will be essential
- Keeping equipment and work areas clean and well-maintained, ensuring a safe and productive environment
Base salary, plus ample overtime, plus strong benefits