Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Safely and productively manufacture Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) to meet the specific standards of the customer.
Description and essential duties:
Team based environment, there are several roles/jobs to become certified. For example, you may start as a Production Technician on the Package Line; however, each role/job has a minimum/maximum time to become certified. You could become certified in the following areas (there is a 3-role minimum):
- RMS / Raw Material Storage (Intermediate Role)
- Boiler Operator (Advanced Role)
- Refiner / PCCA Operator (Advanced Role)
- Press / PCCB Operator (Advanced Role)
- Lab / Quality (Advanced Role)
- 300 Fork Lift Driver (Intermediate Role)
- Sander Operator (Advanced Role)
- Saw Operator (Advanced Role)
- Package Line (Intermediate Role)
- Complete paperwork and computer entries for ticket data and pass down information. This includes accurately documenting downtime with a detailed description of the issues.
- Effectively communicate with Leadership and other team members regarding production.
- Closely monitor product for quality concerns and communicate issues with appropriate team members for effective resolution.
- Actively participate in any problem-solving meeting and contribute to improving the process.
- Set-up and operate bander computer and ticket printer while constantly monitoring equipment and process.
- Communicate with the incoming shift concerning machine center issues, quality issues, order running, and any other information.
- Update log book throughout shift as required.
- Responsible for completing check sheets.
- Maintain equipment and work with maintenance team members to keep equipment in good working order and resolve any issues.
- Communicate effectively through the utilization of electronic mail. This includes checking and responding to emails during each shift as required.
- Assist in the development of and follow SOPs and JHAs.
$16.93 an hour starting rate ($18.54 an hour within 6-12 months); 5-10 hours/week overtime potential, Profit Sharing, and annual bonus potential.