Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in developing subordinates to their best potential in addition to teambuilding, coaching, mentoring, and conflict resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively and comfortably with all organizational levels. Must include written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in implementing and using formal continuous process improvement techniques.
- Ability to react appropriately to changing priorities and impending deadlines. Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of handling hazardous materials, OSHA safety compliance required
- Troubleshooting and formal problem-solving skills required.
- Proven ability to motivate and influence others.
- Normal manufacturing environment.
- Position may require frequent communication and walking to other areas in which designated PPE will be required.
Monday - Friday (3: 00pm - 12: 30am). There will be Saturdays as business demands but, even though it is a salaried position, overtime is time and half anything after 40 hours (please do not apply to this if you are not open to 2nd shift and the idea of working Saturdays when business needs it).