Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Manager in supervising the operators in the production aspects of the daily operations to achieve the goals and objectives set
- Plan and execute the daily operations based on that day's orders
- Develop a sense of Safety awareness for all the operators and continually achieve the safety target set by the Security and Safety Department
- Execute production according to proper procedures and instructions
- Conduct daily roll call and pre-job briefings to the operators.
- Coordinate with other Supervisors and Managers on production schedules and goals
- Consistently and fairly apply policies and rules
- Support work teams to ensure that quality and productivity goals are met
- Coordinate night shift work team scheduling and job assignments
- Set performance expectations and coach to drive results
- Communicate issues and information to work teams, team leads, and other Supervisors/Managers
- Identify opportunities for improvement in safety, quality, and productivity
- Lead and participate in continuous improvement activities of staff
4 day work week 10 hour shifts