Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish BWAY goals and objectives for Safety, Quality, Production, Packaging, and Maintenance
- Permanent Member of Plant Safety Committee
- Coordinate production activities with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner
- Control employee time and attendance on shift
- Implement cost effective systems of control over production expenditures and manpower
- Establish and monitor shift performance for safety, quality, and production standards
- Control and minimize labor overtime and repair expenses
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; make adjustments to plant equipment when necessary
- Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among shift personnel
- Provides direction, development and leadership to hourly employees
- Lead daily team meetings with production employees
- Participate in monthly production management review meetings
- Ensure data accuracy
- Other activities are directed
Shift work runs: 6pm - 6am Night-Shift...4 Days on, 4 Days off, 4 Days on, 4 Days off, and so on.
$60 - $70k with bonus potential target at $6k, and relocation may be offered for the right candidate.