Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
St. Peter, MN US
Built on 80 years of ingenuity and intensive consumer focus is a multinational company with a global workforce of close to 20, 000 driven, resourceful people with the deeply held belief that work, as with life, is not about the destination. They are currently looking for a Production Supervisor in their St. Peter, MN location, an hour South of Minneapolis.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production and handling of goods
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments and production sequences to meet production goals
- Ensure compliance of safety requirements
- Inspect materials, products and equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials or other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards
- Confer with management and subordinates to resolve worker issues, complaints and grievances
- Interpret specifications, blue prints, job orders and company policies and procedures for workers
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results
- Recommend and/or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, employee safety and efficiency
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals and rates, based on company policies, equipment, labor availability and workloads
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts and/or repair services
- Set up and adjust machines and equipment
Base salary, full benefits and 401k. There is a $6K premium for this shift and a company bonus.
Shift hours are 4, 10 hour days (Monday - Thursday) from 5pm? 330am. They are currently working every other Friday for 8 hours.