Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Comply with standards and processes such as Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure product quality.
- Create and sustain a cohesive, positive and clean work environment.
- Ensure effective and timely communication of company, plant and department information to managers, peers and own work team, including supervisors, leads and partners.
- Ensure partner development and satisfaction. Provide partners with timely performance feedback. Serve as a technical expert and coach for team members. Support partners in presenting ideas for improving the efficiency and productivity of operations.
- Monitor production throughput, volume fluctuations and labor utilization to ensure smooth manufacturing operations. Ensure that partners work in accordance with the production schedule to provide product reliability. Ensure appropriate staffing to meet new business requirements and volume fluctuations.
- Operate within established budgets, forecasts, cost objectives and service levels to control expenses. Support implementation of cost, quality and service improvement initiatives.
- Support all established plant and manufacturing goals and objectives. Apprises manager of team progress and any obstacles.
Shift: 3pm-11pm M-F
Full Benefits Package