Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Complies with standards and processes such as Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to ensure product quality.
- Creates and sustains a cohesive, positive and clean work environment.
- Ensures effective and timely communication of company, plant and department information to managers, peers and own work team, including supervisors, leads and partners.
- Ensures partner development and satisfaction. Provides partners with timely performance feedback. Serves as a technical expert and coach for team members. Supports partners in presenting ideas for improving the efficiency and productivity of operations.
- Monitors production throughput, volume fluctuations and labor utilization to ensure smooth manufacturing operations. Ensures that partners work in accordance with the production schedule to provide product reliability. Ensures appropriate staffing to meet new business requirements and volume fluctuations.
- Operates within established budgets, forecasts, cost objectives and service levels to control expenses. Supports implementation of cost, quality and service improvement initiatives.
- Supports all established plant and manufacturing goals and objectives. Apprises manager of team progress and any obstacles.
Shift: 1st and 2nd available at 5 different plants; 12 hr shifts, 4 days on-4 days off, non-rotating
Pay Grade: $65 - $70k
Benefits: Full benefits package