Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
- Review production schedules, materials and manpower resources to coordinate personnel in order to maximize production objectives, while maintaining quality and meeting output requirements.
- Responsible for daily, weekly, monthly, and annual production metrics/KPIs.
- Plan and coordinate production requirements.
- Lead the assignment of all production activities for all shifts.
- Get involved, direct and supervise equipment set-ups and operations.
- Plan, organize and delegate work assignments to meet schedules and best utilize man-hours, skills and equipment.
- Attend training classes, technical and administrative courses, keep abreast of new developments relevant to the technical, administrative and supervisory aspects related to the position.
- Maintain a safe working environment by assuring the facility meets all government regulations as set forth by OSHA, the company standards and any others that may apply.
- Create, promote, and sustain a high-performance culture by actively employee managing performance.
These are Monday - Friday 2nd shift or 3rd shift openings
Salaried, 401k, PTO, Medical/Dental, 5% bonus