Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
San Jose, CA
- Provide hands-on leadership for production personnel
- Organize, schedule and monitor workflow and resources
- Resolve problems
- Foster cooperation within and between departments to meet cost, quality and quantity requirements
- Work on assignments that are routine in nature where some judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations
- Promote culture of quality and continuous improvement in all aspects of the production process
You will need to show your leadership skills and your ability to perform in high paced environments; doing scheduling, correcting issues, problem solving, and planning.
They want to know if you can learn new things and apply them to company policy.
You will ensure that policies are understood, implemented and maintained. They understand that you won't have direct manufacturing experience.
In addition to your base salary, they offer medical/dental/life/AD+D - 401k which starts on your first day of hire. 5% matching up to 6% of income and you will also get an FSA. This is a 1st shift Role - 5am -130pm.
Base salary plus medical/dental/life/AD+D - 401k which starts on your first day of hire. 5% matching up to 6% of income and you will also get an FSA.