Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
North Haven, CT
Additionally in this role you will be ensuring compliance with Quality System Regulations (QSRs) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO); promoting World-Class Manufacturing; emphasizing an environment which fosters teamwork and innovation performance management; administration of company policies and procedures; and safety and good housekeeping.
You will spend most of your time overseeing the assigned area of responsibility, managing performance, developing talent, engagement and inclusion, communicating business and operational developments, planning, prioritizing and/or directing the responsibilities of direct reports.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Operational Excellence through fostering and promoting an environment of continuous improvement.
- Develop cooperation and teamwork while leading a diverse group of people, working towards solutions which balance business, customer, and associate needs. This includes an ability to work with others easily, establishing a climate of trust, confidence, and mutual respect.
- Provide effective training, clear performance expectations, specific feedback on behaviors, effective coaching and mentoring, identifying and providing developmental opportunities, and accurate, timely performance appraisals.
- Develop and prioritizes schedules and manpower requirement for assigned areas.
- Strive to improve the skills of associates by providing clear performance expectations, specific feedback on behaviors, effective coaching and mentoring, identifying and providing developmental opportunities, and accurate, timely performance appraisals.
- Provide appropriate responses and support when involved in NCRs or CAPAs; verifies solutions.
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until it is corrected.
This position is a Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm position with one weekend a month where you will be "on call."
Base pay is $85k plus 7.5% bonus and tremendous benefits, including 10 paid holidays, 20 days of paid time off and more.