Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
As the leader of 15+ folks, you will be responsible for leading and directing people to perform assigned job duties, assist in the establishment and leadership of plant safety objectives, establishing production quotes, and meeting the performance rates established by plant management.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance to all safety policies and procedures
- Lead, counsel, train and develop team members as appropriate
- Initiate and deliver any required disciplinary actions for team members
- Conduct periodic performance reviews for team members
- Actively participate in team member employment decisions including hiring, promotions and terminations
- Responsible for individual and team compliance with applicable laws and company policies
- Establish and maintain a culture of continuous improvement, quality, high performance and process excellence
- Establish team and individual accountabilities for problem solving and cost reduction
Train on 1st shift for 6months (Monday - Friday 8am 5am type). Once fully trained they want to have their military qualified leaders working on off shifts: Thursday - Saturday 12 hour shifts 7am - 7pm.
Base + quarterly bonuses - 401(k) matches up to 3% at 6% with full benefits day 1 - 3 weeks PTO.