Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide leadership and training to accomplish Company goals and objectives for Safety, Quality, Production, Packaging, and Maintenance.
- Permanent Member of Plant Safety Committee
- Coordinate production activities with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner
- Control employee time and attendance on shift
- Implement cost effective systems of control over production expenditures and manpower
- Establish and monitor shift performance for safety, quality, and production standards
- Control and minimize labor overtime and repair expenses
- Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; make adjustments to plant equipment when necessary
- Incorporate shop floor organization and plant cleanliness among shift personnel
- Provides direction, development and leadership to hourly employees
- Lead daily team meetings with production employees
- Participate in monthly production management review meetings
- Ensure data accuracy
- Other activities are directed
Shift work runs: 6pm - 6am night-shift... 3 days one week, 4 days the next. The work week officially starts on Sunday, but it's easier to explain Monday through Sunday
Week 1: Work Monday and Tuesday, Off Wednesday and Thursday, Work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Week 2: Off Monday and Tuesday, Work Wednesday and Thursday, Off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
You'll essentially have 2 days off one week and 5 days off the next week.
$60 - $65k with bonus potential target at $6k.