Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Supervise personnel, production workflow, and quality to meet shift objectives prioritizing work orders to meet deadlines.
- Ensure all production schedules are completed at the end of the shift and that company quality standards are met each day.
- Report to maintenance/safety coordinator any safety hazards or equipment malfunctions/required maintenance.
- Complete production reports at the end of the shift, including work performed by department, back orders and hot items.
- Ensure that all personnel, prior to the start of shift, are wearing the correct safety equipment and that safety awareness is maintained throughout the shift.
- Ensure that Shift Supervisors and Department Leads are properly trained, and their job functions are being performed correctly.
- Conduct performance evaluations on production supervisors and Department Lead.
- Complete verbal and written disciplinary warnings/counseling in accordance with the company's policy and procedures.
1st shift: 6: 00 am - 5: 00 pm
$65 - $75k
Open to relocation but prefer military move, local, or not needed