Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Marshall IL, IN
You will be leading a group of 20 - 30 Production employees in the company's busiest, most technical Business Unit; the Camera Production Business Unit and they need someone who has proven to be a strong technical, leader.
- Assist in achieving manufacturing business objectives and serves as the point person for driving Lean initiatives.
- Responsible for addressing and resolving employee, process, and quality issues in a timely manner.
- Responsible for meeting Operational Excellence goals and achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Direct activities through manufacturing leadership to attain production goals consistent with cost, quality, and delivery objectives.
- Establish, review and forecast material, equipment, and labor requirements.
- Coordinate production activities with support functions such as maintenance, materials, manufacturing engineering, quality, safety and so on.
- Responsible for the development and continuous improvement of a safe working environment.
- This is a weekend shift. Production Supervisors come in 1/2 hr before their shifts for turnover.