Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Magnolia, AR US
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop work assignments and track progress according to statistical reports and resource allocation
- Review performance and productivity of the departments and individuals
- Develop a standard training and mentoring program for new employees
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Ability to forecast resources to maintain optimum production on time and within approved quality standards
- Excellent written and verbal communications, maintaing continuous communications between the manufacturing floor and senior management
- Prepare and analyze standard reports to monitor daily statistical progress and forecast variances in operational functions
- Responsible for inventory control and cycle count
- Must be a team player
- Team builder with the ability to be fair and consistent with all employees within the organization while maintaining productivity standards
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principles preferred
Base salary with up to 10% annual performance bonus incentives, relocation case by case, plus medical, dental, and a 401k.