Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Safety is priority #1
- Adheres to all plant and corporate safety rules, procedures, and guidelines.
- Reports all safety concerns or issues to immediate supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Supervises the departments on specified shift to ensure effective and efficient operation of equipment and availability of necessary resources.
- Oversees and trains associates on all departmental procedures, quality procedures and all related work instructions, safety training and company policies.
- Advises managers on personnel issues.
- Manages time collection functions. This includes processing and/or submitting all forms on a timely basis.
- Ensures compliance with established facility safety policies and procedures and other regulations (that is, ISO, GMA SAFE, HAACP) as applicable.
This is a second shift role 6: 45pm - 7: 15am.
Our client offers competitive compensation and benefits in their busy twelve hour shift environment.