Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Los Angeles, CA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Directing the efficient function of plant operations including but not limited to production equipment, shipping, receiving, and inventory.
- Understanding production goals and implements actions necessary to meet objectives. Provide leadership to direct reports: coach and counsel employees.
- Directing a union labor force.
- Directing production equipment including cut to length line, plasma burning, sheet shear, band saws.
- Facilitate problem solving and team building activities.
- Participate in the Performance Management Process (PMP).
- Carry out and support company policies, goals and objectives.
- Understand quality goals and implement actions necessary to meet goals and ISO 9000 standards.
- Review plant supply inventory and advise purchasing when levels are low.
- Ensure training is effectively carried out and oversee completion of training checklists.
- Communicate with other departments within the facility, as well as, other locations.
- Understand customer requirements, participates, and advise on decisions regarding suitability of material and processing equipment.
- Provide direction and coaching in safe work practices: support safety goals.
- Review unsafe conditions and ensure corrective actions are carried out to eliminate workplace hazards.
- Follow and enforce CBA and Memorandum of Agreement