Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Garland, TX US
- Drive operational excellence through world class manufacturing processes
- Ensure that production is cost effective
- Monitor the production process and adjust schedules as needed
- Ensure production meets standards with the highest level of quality
- Inspect and review the maintenance of the equipment
- Implement company policies and goals
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
- Supervise and motivate your team
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities
- Review workers performance
- Identify training needs
- Ensure all required reporting needs are met efficiently and accurately
Current openings on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts.
Base salary, potential signing bonus, annual bonus, a 401k, medical, dental, life, vision, PTO.