Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Garden City, NY
In this role you will lead daily production meetings on schedules and metrics; as well as training and mentoring of the personnel, to achieve safety, quality, and delivery of products through various product areas.
- General day to day supervisory skills.
- Technical ability/knowledge of welding processes, heat treat process, and non-destructive testing process a plus.
- Coordinate all activities between work areas to support customer (both internal and external) on time delivery (OTD.)
- Conformance and adherence to Quality Assurance processes.
- Promote team development through encouragement, and by building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Provide leadership and daily direction to operators; conduct daily stand up production meetings; provide regular performance feedback. - Update all area communication boards with daily/weekly data.
- When required, create action plans for process improvement and implement those action plans to support company metrics or process corrective actions.
- Assist in the company's continuous improvement by leading or participating in projects such as 5S, production equipment utilization improvements, equipment upgrades, and so on.
- Strictly enforce company safety policies.
- Oversee any and all equipment preventative maintenance (saws, presses, spot welders, ovens, and so on.)
- Oversee the purchase and use of any tools, or supplies used in various areas
- Maintain any fixtures used in various areas (move into and out of assigned fixture locations on matrix.)