Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
You will supervise and train approximately 20 personnel, providing operations leadership during your assigned shift.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Supervise personnel, production workflow, and quality to meet shift objectives prioritizing work orders to meet deadlines.
- Ensure all production schedules are completed at the end of the shift and that company quality standards are met each day.
- Report to maintenance/safety coordinator any safety hazards or equipment malfunctions/required maintenance.
- Complete production reports at the end of the shift, including work performed by department, back orders and hot items.
- Ensure that all personnel, prior to the start of shift, are wearing the correct safety equipment and that safety awareness is maintained throughout the shift.
- Ensure that shift supervisors and department Leads are properly trained, and their job functions are being performed correctly.
- Conduct performance evaluations on production supervisors and department Lead
- Complete verbal and written disciplinary warnings/counseling in accordance with the company's policy and procedures.
2nd shift, Monday - Friday
Full benefits package, 401k w/ 4% match, PTO, bonus eligible, relocation