Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Mentor, OH US
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the overall management of the assigned departments and will lead their production team to meet our customer goals. The Production Supervisor will ensure that the scheduled work is executed safely and in a systematic manner so that qualified technicians can perform the assigned tasks. This position will monitor the completion of work while ensuring the quality standards are being met.
The Production Supervisor will apply their knowledge and skills in various manufacturing type disciplines in the repair and modification of turbine engine components. This position will collaborate with other production supervisors by utilizing communication channels. This position operates in a climate controlled and modern manufacturing setting.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the safety and well-being of the team in accordance with the company standards.
- Monitor assigned work while reviewing completed jobs and projects to ensure adherence to work scope and company expectations.
- Utilize computer software programs and applications in assigning, verifying, tracking, and monitoring metrics and job assignments.
- Motivate, coach, and counsel team members to achieve desired results.
- Manage personnel work hours, scheduled time off, shift schedules, and overtime to meet the customer requirements.
- Perform functions, such as performance reviews, employee development, accountability of team members, conflict resolution, and disciplinary action.
- Collaborate with designated trainers and department managers to monitor, guide, and improve upon employee development as well as process improvements.
- Conduct regularly scheduled department meetings, including monthly meetings and smaller more frequent group meetings as required. Communicate changes that affect employees in a timely manner.
Compensation plus $2 shift differential, 10-15 hours of overtime, bonus, company profit sharing, 401k, and amazing health benefits. They are looking for folks who do not use nicotine. 2nd shift roughly 2 - 10 pm and 3rd shift is flex can start at 7, 8, or 9 pm. Located in Mentor, Ohio, 25 minutes east of Cleveland!