Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
City of Industry, CA
This is a first shift position that works Monday - Thursday so it is 4, 10-hour days. With additional hours on Fridays and some Saturdays during busy season.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determines production requirements (for example, output quality and quantity, cost, time, labor requirements) by analyzing charts, work orders, production schedules, and so on.
- Responsible for all production matrixes in their core assigned areas.
- Maintains Associate labor tracking (for example, payroll, time approval/tracking, and so on).
- Initiates and administers 1st level of Associate basic disciplinary/corrective action.
- Determines schedules, sequences and assignments for assembly line activities.
- Confers with other Team Leaders to coordinate operations and activities within or between Stations.
- Gives clear, concise instructions to Associates regarding work specifications, equipment operation, and so on.
- Monitors and control materials, products or equipment to detect defects or faults.
- Monitors Associate's performance by monitoring gauges, dials and other indicators.
- Oversees quality and quantity of production.
- Evaluates current production estimates and outputs.
- Conducts or arranges training in job-related skills for Associates.
- Enforces safety and housekeeping regulations.
- Recommends and implements initiatives such as new techniques and products, purchases of new machinery and changes in staff levels.
- Coordinates with upper management on work issues.
They need a strong leader who is calm, collected and driven, who can drive associates to safely meet quality and production for their cell.
This is an entry level leadership role and they need to hire someone that can move into a Manager role within a year as this company is growing rapidly from a 160-person company to over 500 in the last few years.
$80 - $85k + options based on objectives met. 4-day work week. Great Benefits start on first day of employment including 3 weeks Vacation to start.