Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for directing the efforts of the production personnel to produce a consumer product of the highest quality in the most efficient, safe, sanitary, and economical means possible in accordance with their GMPs and SQF guidelines.
In this role, you will supervise hourly employees in a manufacturing environment: plan and assign work, implement policies and procedures. Improve working conditions (safety, quality, productivity, and cost) and increase subordinate's skills and capabilities.
Essential job functions:
- Responsible for overseeing and supporting implementation of food safety and quality programs.
- Organize work for a smooth operation.
- Ensure quality and quantity of product being produced.
- Enforce plant procedures and policies to include safety and GMPs.
Maintain work flow by:
- Monitoring steps of the process
- Setting processing variables
- Observing control points and equipment
- Monitoring personnel and resources
- Studying methods
- Implementing cost reductions
- Developing reporting procedures and systems
- Facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points
- Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments
- Completing production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel
- Accomplishing work results
- Establishing priorities
- Monitoring progress
- Revising schedules
- Resolving problems
- Reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries
Compensation for this role is roughly $75 - $85k per year with benefits.
They currently have openings on 1st shift (430am to 300pm) and 2nd shift (10am to 830pm). Located north west of Chicago with a lower cost of living.