Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Blue Rapids, KS
Production Leaders supervise and coordinate production efforts that result in sustained improvement in all work processes including:
EHS compliance, reliability, quality, production, and cost to deliver maximum value to the business and their customers.
A typical day includes:
- Collaborating with Safety, Environmental, Maintenance, Operations, Controller, and Quality Leaders to gain the knowledge tools to elevate a team to its full potential.
- Embracing and managing change to drive innovation and process improvements.
- Applying MBM to foster a culture where employees are empowered.
- Facilitating team and employee development, problem-solving and resolution, building employee commitment and ownership, and holding employees accountable.
- Taking accountability of safety quality and efficiency through leadership, individual ownership and accountability, teamwork, and delegation.
- Coaching, motivating, and mentoring the team to drive safe and efficient behaviors leading to positive outcomes. Taking corrective action measures as needed.
- Using critical and economic thinking, challenge process, and team collaboration to resolve issues and drive innovation, efficiency, and safety excellence.
- Completing paperwork and reports with accuracy to meet deadlines.
- Leveraging strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with the facility team, leadership, and corporate associates in Atlanta.
- Using organization and planning skills to execute tasks in a timely, purposeful, and orderly fashion.
- Using critical thinking, processes, and collaboration to troubleshoot equipment and machinery.
Must be open to the following shift schedule: "Southern Swing" schedule is;
Week one: 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on.
Week two: 2 off, 2 on, 3 off.
Result, you only work half the year.
You will be on days for two weeks, then nights for two weeks. The shifts are 12 hour shifts since you are working less than half the year when you factor in holidays and vacation.