Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising production employees and shift Crew Leaders. This position also plans and assigns work an employee schedules, implement policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
In this role you will:
- Assist in hiring, onboarding, and training
- Administer employee performance reviews, compensation, and discipline
- Participates in continuous improvement and effectively communicate opportunities to improve efficiencies
- Manage departmental performance measures and provide regular progress reports to Operations Manager
- Monitor activities of hourly employees to maintain safe and efficient operations
- Perform accident investigations
Base salary plus 13-25% annual perf. Bonus. Full medical/dental/vision; 401k, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, 10 days PTO (prorated 1st year), 9 paid holidays plus 2 paid personal days.