Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
During the Plant start up, this position will work during the core business hours. When shifts are officially implemented, third shift will work 10: 00pm-6: 30am.
- Plan and direct production activities and establishes production priorities for products in keeping with schedule and cost factors.
- Ensure that all team members are adequately trained, and activities are performed as specified in documented work instructions.
- Coordinate the production schedule to ensure that all Kanbans are adequately stocked and meet schedule requirements
- Use Lean principles and tools to drive a continuous improvement culture to improve safety, quality, efficiency and cost
- Prepare production reports for management team to capture key performance metrics and highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Work with the manufacturing engineers to address issues and improve overall product quality
- Collaboratively revises production schedules and priorities as a result of equipment or operating problems
- Responsible for the accuracy of raw and in process materials in the production areas.
- Formally evaluate performance of team members and champions professional development of team.
- Ensure that production team members are informed, enabled, motivated and held accountable.
- Support the CAPA process as required.
- Ensure that quality/production data is recorded accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate activities across shifts.
- Provide input and support for technology transfer and new product introduction.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school Diploma and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree in an operations or engineering discipline a plus.
- Previous lead, foreman, or supervisory experience required, or equivalent military experience
- Must have strong familiarity with cGMP guidelines and ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR 820 regulations.
- Minimum 3 years' experience supervising work activities in a high-volume production environment.
- Must have experience working in a regulated industry; consumer products or life sciences preferred.
- Must have hands-on experience in set-up and operation of automated production equipment.
- Must be a team oriented, detailed individual. Should have a strong work ethic, self-starter and adaptable.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must possess the initiative and drive for continual improvement.
- Process oriented and uses data to make decisions.
- Have a work style that motivates the production staff.
- Must be able to fulfill job responsibilities in a fast-paced/high-volume production environment.
- Proficient in basic computer skills. Fundamental knowledge of ERP systems; Microsoft AX would be a plus.
International travel to Canada may be required up to 50% of time during the first 3-6 months of factory acceptance testing of equipment at vendor's location.