Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Production Supervisor 2nd shift
The Production Supervisor will supervise a staff of hourly personnel, leading and managing the day-to-day manufacturing operations for the Orrville (Akron) OH facility. This opening is on second shift, 4pm -1230am, Monday -Friday.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and control a work group to meet production schedules.
- Maintain safe working conditions, safe work practices and good housekeeping in area of responsibility.
- Improve methods and processes to improve productivity, reduce costs and improve quality.
- Train, develop, instruct, and motivate employees to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Understand all applicable company policies, standards and procedures and communicates to ensure compliance by all employees in area of responsibility.
- Recognize and discipline employees according to established procedures.
- Understand bottlenecks that limit production and take necessary corrective action.
- Insures flow of materials to meet production needs
- Ensure proper equipment and tools for workforce to complete tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Base starting salary for this role is $70-75K progressive benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability plans, 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more.
Company can provide relocation assistance in the form of reimbursement for reasonable expenses. Reimburse $10K or even more, but company won't buy your house. The actual cost of the move and directly related items are covered and can differ if you are a renter or you own.