Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Production Supervisor (3rd shift)
Macon, GA US
There is no hiding behind a desk in this role! You'll supervise between 12-15 hourly employees. The shift runs from 730pm to 730am on a 2-2-3-2 schedule.
As the Production Supervisor (3rd shift) you'll report directly to the Area Manager and be responsible for:
- Leading and motivating the production team
- Ensuring efficiently goals are met, safety protocols are followed, and quality products are being produced timely.
- Maintaining and improving production throughput and work with the plant manager to maintain direct labor cost
- Address mechanical, operational, and technical downtime issues
- Ensure employees are adhering to all company safety regulations and policies
What will make you successful:
If you've got a strong mechanical background, aren't afraid to get your hands dirty and love working with your team, then you have the makings of a successful employee at this company.
Why you should work here:
This is a wonderful place to cut your teeth in operational leadership within manufacturing, where you can carve out a career throughout any number of plants across the company as you rise in the ranks.
The chain of command from the C-suite to the floor believes in creating a culture shift that starts with their leadership. However, leadership also understands that it's important to maintain balance. Communication is key, and this client means it.
Base salary with a 90-day review. Full benefits, PTO, and a 401k with matching