Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Production Supervisor (2nd Shift)
In this role, the candidate is responsible for supervising production employees in a manufacturing environment. You will position plans and assign work, implement policies and procedures and recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ensure effective employee relations. Provide employee coaching and development. Make employment decisions. Resolve employee issues through problem resolution.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas. Work to continuously improve in all areas.
- Ensure all employees are following the company's health and safety standards.
- Manage departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to manager.
- Prepare and manage PAPs, hot work permits, and line break permits.
- Ensure accurate completion of all documentation such as daily reports, batch sheets, shift logs, downtime reports, incident reports and labeling of finished products containers and packaged waste.
- Provide leadership.
- Perform accident investigations.
- Manage department priorities.
- Track absenteeism and timekeeping.
- Performance management.
- Problem solving/analysis.
- Results driven.
- Communication proficiency.
- Time management.
- Technical capacity.
- Learning orientation.
Working Hours: 2nd Shift (Monday - Friday: typically, a 40-hour work week)
Compensation: $60k - $65k Base salary + Full comprehensive benefits package + Growth!