Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Strongsville, OH US
The Production Planner will function within the Planning team to maintain production, inventory shipping, and quality standards.
- Issue and maintain commit dates to customers that require them
- Identify production shortages
- Set the priorities for the assembly and machine work centers
- Work with multiple sites expediting parts
- Assist with capacity planning programs
- Create and distribute monthly/weekly/daily machine and ship schedules
- Track and produce monthly on-time-delivery metric
- Schedule and track rework issues
- Assist in scrap process and any outside processing issues
- Assist shipping with necessary customer order information and due dates
- Assist inventory control with inventory or cycle count issues as well as router and work center tracking and accuracy
Base salary could go a bit higher for right candidate. Medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, and a 401k with match. Relocation assistance is negotiable.