Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Supervise the activities of machinists and welders engaged in production of products or materials.
- Responsible for improving and maintaining production efficiency. Work with senior leadership and other departments to plan and schedule day to day activities.
- Ensure effective selection, retention, development, disciplinary action and performance management of personnel.
- Responsible for the planning, direction and coordination of manufacturing activities.
- Issue instructions and provide information to ensure that deadlines are coordinated correctly.
- Ensure full compliance with all quality assurance and customer standards and work with QA personnel to ensure requirements are being met.
- Maintain a safe work environment for all personnel and ensures that OSHA safety standards are being met.
- Oversee and coordinate the professional development of skilled tradesmen, including apprentices.
- 15 - 20 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with progressively increasing responsibilities, at least eight of which in supervisory/management role(s.)
- Excel in time management, multi-tasking and balancing multiple requests at one time.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow directions and change priorities or job duties as business needs require; rotate to other department functions as needed.
- Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office Suite products.