Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make sure all employees are at assigned machines on time for startup and after breaks and lunches.
- Responsible for overseeing and maintaining Food Safety and Food Quality.
- Coordinate change-over requirements.
- Manage and coordinate removal of waste containers on property.
- Investigate accidents resulting in damage or injury and take necessary preventative action.
- Maintain employee work habits at a suitable level.
- Plan and assign duties for production lines on a daily basis.
- Develop corrective action to keep production costs at an effective level.
- Review daily hourly production results and line efficiencies to ensure accuracy.
- Insure that all production employees are wearing personal protective equipment and following all safety rules and good manufacturing practices.
- Conduct new hire orientation for production employees to insure compliance with all rules and policies while employed. This also means insuring that all paperwork is signed by the new employee and that the employee understands all the policies.
- Insure compliance with HACCP, SQF, OSHA and GMP regulations.
- Production Manager is responsible to learn and become able to train individuals on all machinery in order to transfer smoothly with new employees and understand the processes of the equipment.
- Coordinate with the scheduler to ensure that there are adequate raw materials on hand to meet the following day's production requirements.
- Responsible for immediately identifying non-conforming product or equipment to their supervisor at any step of the operation.