Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Additional responsibilities include maintaining inventory control, smooth workflow and to train team members about compliance with OSHA standards / regulations and to emphasize a culture of safety at the location.
- Supervise all front line production team members.
- Hire, train and direct Supervisors, Leads and entry-level individuals within the facility.
- Oversee daily quality output, measure weekly production efficiency, and continuously coach to improve performance.
- Help maintain inventory control.
- Comply with all company safety standards, policies, and guidelines.
- Ensure a safe working environment, and protection of all company assets.