Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
The Production Manager is responsible for overseeing the manufacturing, assembly, and shipment of products across the facility on the assigned shift (nights). This leader will manage a large cross-functional team that includes all team members, team leaders, area managers and other support personnel.
This person will work with Focus Factory Managers and the Operations Director to guide manufacturing to support internal and external customer requirements and is responsible for meeting or exceeding all KPIs including safety, quality, delivery, cost, and morale.
The Production Manager will coordinate the development of the people, processes, and capabilities within the shift.
- Manages all daily activities within the manufacturing floor
- Plans and manage all quality, environmental health and safety compliance and regulatory aspects
- Key stakeholder of continuous improvement activities (Lean, TVM, Six Sigma)
- Drives development of facilities processes and future capabilities
- Develops and executes systems and processes that meet or exceed the plant goals for safety, quality, delivery, cost, production, and material control
- Works with the staff to set shift and personal goals
- Monitors performance and develops all team members
- Evaluates employee performance and establishes development and improvement plans
- Supports efforts to implement succession planning for targeted key functional positions
- Provides resources to support facility and customer needs
- Prepares and reports regularly in focus factory and plant wide communication meetings
- Oversees work schedules, shift start and end times, and assignments
- Hires, promotes, or transfers associates within assigned lines or makes recommendations regarding these actions
- Takes disciplinary action, including documenting performance, conducting verbal and written warnings, developing performance improvement plans or makes recommendations regarding these actions
- Coaches and mentors leaders and associates in their daily duties and responsibilities
- Uses independent judgment in fulfilling supervisory responsibilities
Base, plus10% performance bonus, 401k, life, medical, dental, vision, PTO.