Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Production Leadership Development Program
This position is responsible for managing all production activities on a designated shift. The scope of this position includes all phases of production, including processing, packaging, case packing, and palletizing.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Supervise all production activities in accordance with corporate and plant policies, programs, and standards concerning safety, quality, productivity and cost.
- Provide continual leadership and guidance to team members for the purpose of increasing their effectiveness and establishing good working relationships.
- Actively promote plant safety and environmental programs and procedures that are in compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements.
- Actively promote adherence to corporate Quality, Sanitation, GMP and HACCP standards to achieve a finished product within quality control specifications.
- Manage staffing levels to current labor standards requirements.
- Assign responsibilities to team members, as required to meet planned production schedules.
- Coordinate the proper training of team members within the assigned department.
- Apply disciplinary actions in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Review shift activities and results, making adjustments as required for continuous improvement.
- Investigate production delays and take corrective action as necessary.
- Keep management informed of the status of production and promptly notify management of issues impacting production.
- Coordinate the storage and rework of quality control hold products with appropriate plant personnel.
- Promote an environment conducive to teams, teamwork, and line-driven accountability.
- Complete special projects, duties and assignments, as appropriate.
- Track and analyze appropriate data to support meeting department targets for Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost.
This position provides direct supervision to production personnel. May be in on a cross functional basis as needed in a supervisory role.