Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Communicates effectively and timely with all departments and with other plants regarding technical issues.
- Provides technical training as needed.
- Manages new projects and technical testing according to APQP procedure.
- Updates and controls design - FMEA/Process - FMEA.
- Analyzes technical problems at the production process.
- Promotes and teaches Kaizen method for continuous improvement.
- Supports the Production Department by providing technical support and information.
- Communicates technical information with other global members.
- Prepares accurate technical reports and effectively presents information to Associates at all levels of the organization.
- Travels to other facilities; vendors; suppliers; customers as needed.
- Maintains the highest level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Complies with all regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits and compensation:
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- 13 paid holidays
- 2 weeks paid leave