Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Production / Operations Manager
- Follows all company established methods, policies, rules, practices, and procedures to ensure employee safety, product quality and efficient operations.
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications and directs setup and adjustments of machines; set up production runs; run lines as required.
- Assists with tearing down and rebuilding production lines.
- Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
- Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
- Manages, directs and/or recommends measures to improve processes, production methods, equipment, performance, and quality of product in the departments.
- Works with Research and Development to run equipment and/or product trials.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Maintains time and production records.
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- Confers with other supervisors/managers to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Performs activities of workers supervised.
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Engineering or related field preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Six Sigma / Lean training and knowledge a plus
- Must have experience in continuous improvement practices and analysis
- Track record of successful team building and management