Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Product Support Specialist
Salt Lake City, UT US
In this role you will support and develop a positive customer experience by performing the primary field operational duties of deploying audio-visual and network-based integrated OR systems (current and legacy) within a medical operating room environment. Responsibilities will include constructing the digital infrastructure of an operating room, the physical placement/installation/termination of equipment/cabling, and configuration of software (proprietary software, training will be provided).
Dallas/Fort Worth, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Detroit
- Exhibits professionalism at all times by following SOPs and work instructions.
- Face-to-face customer support, including OR, SPD and Biomed
- Daily maintenance and management of products
- Maintain the instrument sets so that they are always in good working order and ready for use
- Keep repairs and replacement equipment expenses within a predetermined budget for the account
- Preventative maintenance on all devices
- Troubleshoot video and instrument issues in the OR
- Inspection of the instruments and documentation of their functionality
- Training and education for the OR and supporting departments
- Designing process improvements to improve efficiencies and reduce repair costs
Tasks will vary depending on the agreement with the account and will generally include:
- Video tower / system set-up and support
- Inspection, repair, troubleshooting and replacement of devices
- Monitoring, reporting, and facilitating repair/ exchange transactions
- Transporting, cleaning, sterilizing, and packaging of instruments after use
- Supports a specified geographic region and/or other regions as assigned.
San Diego, CA- Car travel, mostly regional 30 overnights a year
Dallas, TX- Car travel, mostly in Dallas but some overnights too 50 overnights a year
Detroit, MI- Car travel between Detroit and Chicago, very high overnight travel
SLC, UT- Plane travel to Las Vegas and El Paso, very high overnight travel
Mostly Monday - Friday with some weekend work;odd hours (work on hospital machinery during non-peak hours) but you make your own schedule. Upward mobility to more senior positions is possible in very short time.
Base salary with an average of 10 hours overtime per week;$450-$900 a month car allowance, twenty cents per mile, $90 per diem, a laptop, iPad, cell phone;hotel points, rental car points, medical, dental, life, and a 401k.