Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Product Support Engineer
Madison, WI US
This job is about 50% travel. You will work from Madison when not traveling. In this role you will learn about their equipment and be responsible for installation and set up at customers' sites with occasionally repairs. Very cool high-tech machinery with great training.
Specific duties include:
- Install, maintain, and repair high tech scientific equipment at customer sites both domestic and international
- Technical support response to problems in the field
- Assist with installation of systems, site inspections prior to installation, conduct factory testing of new atom probe instruments and major upgrades
- Customer training - manage knowledge base to increase productivity
- Coordinate proper system testing of repaired parts for Service inventory
- Provide support for in-house instruments
This is a European based company with great pay and benefits. Base salary plus potential bonus, per diem travel, and all tools and travel paid for. You need to have a passport and be able to travel on occasional international.