Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Product Support Engineer
- Provide system-level electro/mechanical expertise to field service personnel and customers for troubleshooting design or field-based critical equipment problems and providing on-site support for new product installs, machine down, upgrades and retrofits
- Communicate by phone, email, and travel
- Manage cross functional teams and large projects with limited oversight
- Report status and updates to management as required
- Enhance field and customer relationships
- Visit customer sites on periodic basis to better understand equipment/preventative maintenance issues
- Share data and best-known practices, and establish Fab SPC baselines
- Prepare presentations at the engineering level to support system upgrades, support plans, technical demonstrations
- Provide for a contact point within the factory for FSE(s), account teams, and/or customers to call upon
- Use the available equipment diagnostic tools and data, identify equipment issues using the application resources available, Performance Dose Dat. Wafer Map diagnostic; beam profile collection and interpretation; ash rate and non-uniformity, particle data
- Provide factory support for engineering projects and reliability marathons; support manufacturing to help resolve customer-reported issues
They have extensive training and will be teaching the ins and outs of their different products so you can become an expert.
Training can take 6 months to a year, there will be some travel to customer sites also.
Base salary, plus full benefits, potential relocation assistance for the right candidate.