Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Product Support Engineer
Supervision exercised: Indirect supervisor over Service Technicians
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to engineers, project managers and field technicians.
- Must be able to assist the Project Team for commissioning work when required.
- Participate in the NCR process between PUSA and Piller GmbH.
- Participate in product quality meetings.
- Interface with the Projects, Engineering and Operations departments as required.
- Escalate service/product quality issues thru Product Support to the Director of Service.
- Equipment inspection and testing in the USA and in Germany when required.
- Support training programs and conduct training classes.
- Write/Evaluate MOPs for field service.
- Provide onsite technical support for problems requiring engineering-level support.
Location: Austin, TX
Compensation: $80, 000 Base Salary + Full Comprehensive Benefits Package