Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Product Support Engineer
Supervision exercised: Indirect supervisor over Service Technicians
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide support to engineers, project managers and field technicians.
- Must be able to assist the Project Team for commissioning work when required.
- Participate in the NCR process between PUSA and Piller GmbH.
- Participate in product quality meetings.
- Interface with the Projects, Engineering and Operations departments as required.
- Escalate service/product quality issues thru Product Support to the Director of Service.
- Equipment inspection and testing in the USA and in Germany when required.
- Support training programs and conduct training classes.
- Write/Evaluate MOPs for field service.
- Provide onsite technical support for problems requiring engineering-level support.
Location: Austin, TX
Compensation: $80, 000 Base Salary + Full Comprehensive Benefits Package