Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Specific essential functions:
- Develop the specifications for all designs that are required for each project.
- Performs engineering design reviews and works to complete projects within appropriate time frames.
- Performs overall quality control of work; budget, schedule, plans, vendor performance and reports regularly on project status.
- Reviews engineering deliverables and initiates appropriate corrective actions.
- Liaise with third party vendors to ensure all projects on time and conforming to all engineering specifications.
- Must be able to work independently and possess a level of functional expertise necessary to influence and accomplish technical and project delivery execution.
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to handle multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
Travel: Domestic and International travel to trade shows, sales events, vendor visits, and so on as needed.
$80 - $90k base
Annual bonus potential
Annual profit sharing
Low cost benefits
Relocation assistance case by case
First opportunity to buy test cars at a discount