Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Grand Rapids, MI
- Investigates new designs; creates engineering proposals; writes specifications and standards
- Analyzes returned bearings or repair orders, prepares and distributes a report and initiates follow up on appropriate corrective action.
- Critically reviews customer drawings and specifications as they relate to the application for both new and repeat orders.
- Prepares formal, technical proposals that satisfy customer inquiries or specifications.
- Studies and evaluates new product ideas for their potential and practicality.
- Makes modifications and design changes in existing product lines.
- Interfaces with and provides application assistance to customers, distributors and field sales personnel by telephone and in person.
- Reviews sales orders for technical accuracy; verifies that Company drawings conform to latest requirements.
- Establishes drawing and specifications for sales orders on new products.
- Analyzes and reports on returned products from the field for signs of possible misapplication or manufacturing defects.
- Works closely with Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Sales departments' personnel in preparation and finalization of product and process designs, in establishment of uniform specifications for materials and/or equipment.
- Maintains engineering files.
- Applies or establishes engineering standards, practices and specifications and ensures sound, technical engineering concepts are applied.
- Performs special projects as directed.
Base salary of $70 - $85k plus a discretionary yearly bonus. Possible sign-on bonus when hired!