Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
Grand Rapids, MI
- Investigates new designs; creates engineering proposals; writes specifications and standards
- Analyzes returned bearings or repair orders, prepares and distributes a report and initiates follow up on appropriate corrective action.
- Critically reviews customer drawings and specifications as they relate to the application for both new and repeat orders.
- Prepares formal, technical proposals that satisfy customer inquiries or specifications.
- Studies and evaluates new product ideas for their potential and practicality.
- Makes modifications and design changes in existing product lines.
- Interfaces with and provides application assistance to customers, distributors and field sales personnel by telephone and in person.
- Reviews sales orders for technical accuracy; verifies that Company drawings conform to latest requirements.
- Establishes drawing and specifications for sales orders on new products.
- Analyzes and reports on returned products from the field for signs of possible misapplication or manufacturing defects.
- Works closely with Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Sales departments' personnel in preparation and finalization of product and process designs, in establishment of uniform specifications for materials and/or equipment.
- Maintains engineering files.
- Applies or establishes engineering standards, practices and specifications and ensures sound, technical engineering concepts are applied.
- Performs special projects as directed.
Base salary of $70 - $85k plus a discretionary yearly bonus. Possible sign-on bonus when hired!