Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
- Communicate with vendors on quotes for competitive pricing.
- Must validate all purchase order before sending them to vendors.
- Must check inventory amounts on product before ordering.
- Includes the return of unused parts due to over order or design change.
- Transfer any unused parts to another opened MO (manufacture order) by completing a parts transfer form.
- BOM (bill of material): The BOM is to make sure all items are on order. The BOM will be in the job file and MIP (manufacturing inspection plan) books.
- Communication: Always keep in touch with the vendors, and sub-contractors on any item that's on order or for competitive pricing for follow up.
- The procurement department must communicate with the shop foremen for any needs on all projects. This can include missing material, material that is on back order, or material that needs to be ordered.
- OTD (on time delivery): Procurement is responsible for the status of all components, including the components ordered by the Project Manager. If an order does not meet the schedule start date for assembly, procurement is to communicate back to the project manager with days in advance.
Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k - 6% company match)