Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Ward, SC US
They are currently looking for a Process Engineer in their Ward, SC (Saluda County) location. About 50 minutes west of Columbia.
The Ward plant is a new, state of the art automated plant, which began operations in 2019. In this role you will analyze data, identify improvement opportunities, find cost effective methods to solve technical problems in the production environment in order to achieve plant quality and productivity goals.
Essential functions/ responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and improving production process performance
- Collaborate with quality and production personnel to evaluate internal and customer quality or productivity concerns; provide timely and accurate responses and corrective actions
- Develop process improvement plans based on pareto analyses, fault and downtime data
- Provide data, analyses and documentation necessary to request and obtain approval for process improvement investments
- Join with quality and production to identify production process improvements
- Provide technical support for the launch of new production processes and products
- Support product / process change activities through change management system
- Write and maintain technical documentation and instructions to ensure a safe and productive working environment (for example, PFMEA and work instructions)
- Assist with shop floor activities as necessary to ensure compliance with customer delivery schedule (for example, changeovers, equipment troubleshooting and repair)
They need strong process improvement types. Day shift position
Base salary, plus quarterly bonus and potential year-end bonus. Full benefits and a 401k. Low cost of living area.