Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. To apply, if you have not already filled out a candidate application, start the process here: https://mapp.bradley-morris.com.
- Follows all company established methods, policies, rules, practices, and procedures to ensure employee safety, product quality and efficient operations.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods and processes and documents the results of these efforts.
- Confers with planning, customer sales and engineering staff concerning product design, specification and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors and customers to determine critical product properties, product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- Applies strong problem solving skills to improve the business.
- Provides detailed written operating instructions for operators and supervisors regarding product manufacture.
- Works with Quality Control on resolving customer concerns and raw material issues impacting product performance or manufacturability.
- Will be responsible for basic computer drafting.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Must possess strong problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and apply statistical process control techniques
- Basic understanding of mechanical equipment
- Data analysis such as Six-Sigma