Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If you are able to start your new career within 90 days and meet the position requirements listed in the job description, feel free to apply. If you are not available to work within the next 90 days, but would like to work with Bradley-Morris on finding your next career, please complete an application here https://mapp.bradley-morris.com to get started.
Oak Ridge, TN
- Exercises responsibility for accomplishing complex systems assignments on schedule and on budget.
- Must work within a multi-discipline engineering organization involving electro-mechanical systems.
- Performs conceptual process control systems design, determination of process control system strategy, design of assembled programming, preparation of bills of material and cost estimates.
- Assist other senior or Principal Engineers on projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to interact with US Department of Energy (US DOE).
- Product and system start-up, system integration support, and documentation development.
Performance Bonuses, Merit Based Advancement, World-Class Benefits, Paid Certifications, and Education Professional and Personal Development Programs.