Bradley-Morris offers exclusive career opportunities to professionals with U.S. military experience only. If your earliest start date is within 90 days and you meet the requirements listed in the job description, please apply. Want to skip the search? Fill out a profile and our team will send you the jobs that are the best match via email or text.
Newark, DE US
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participate and act as a role model in the plant safety management processes, driving a culture of continuous improvement, results ownership, urgency, operational discipline, engagement, and collaboration
- Monitor and analyze selected performance data
- Identify opportunities for prevention and for improvement through analyses, study, observation, and operator interactions
- Execute assigned continuous improvement projects that drive quality, delivery, or cost objectives
- Develop and own action plans to deliver performance results
- Lead problem-solving for issues escalated from the operators, analyze to determine possible causes, act to verify the cause, provide immediate solutions, and implement preventive actions to make the problem disappear forever
- Ensure compliance with applicable engineering standards and quality system requirements
- Own selected work instructions, ensuring clarity and effectiveness
- Assist in the training of operators, enabling them to generate improvement ideas and to sustain the improvements
- Participate in the design, debugging, and commissioning of capital projects
- In conjunction with the ATS (Advanced Technical Solutions) function, launch new products and commission new equipment
- Lead the organization to best-in-class manufacturing practices and principles, staying abreast of the latest applicable technologies
- Participate in strategic planning (capacity, technology, and so on)
- Interface and maintain relationships with the Operations, Maintenance, Technology, HSE, ATS, and R&D functions
There are two openings. One is for a Process Engineer and the other is for a Senior Process Engineer. Both roles are in the Newark, DE location.
Base salary, plus bonuses. The pay range is wide due to the company being open to different levels of experience and education.